Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just For Shits and Giggles

Just for shits and giggles, I feel like a writing this ever so lovely night. I'm beyond warm in my apt right now, and I have no idea why it is boiling in here. My feet feel as if I have stepped in a pool... for the entire day. I'm sure no one really needed to know that.

Anyways, I washed my sex laden sheets after the precious couple did their business in it last weekend. I'm still not happy with the lack of respect in this apartment, but I guess you could say I have hit the apathetic stage seeing as after May, I don't have to talk to the two roommates that have caused me so much grief ever again. It's kind of sad how things turned out.

I have heard friends tell me that they are just best buddies with all of their roommates, how they hang out every night, go out together, make dinners for each other, and I wonder what that would be like. Don't get me wrong, I have that wonderful friendship with Katie, but even she and I were wondering what this year would have been like with two different roommates. Or, better yet, we should have just found a place and lived together. It would have worked perfectly. It will be weird after graduating. I can't see myself getting along with anyone quite as well as Katie. :( As far as friendships go... she is my guuuurlll!!!! Eh, I'll probably just get a random roommate and pray they aren't psychotic. And, if they are... then, you can be sure I will blog of the misadventures here.

What to tell? Oh, what to tell? I dunno... um... I graduate May 8th at 7pm in case anyone is interested. And, I have a shit ton of work to get done. Maybe if I list it here it will motivate me to actually start it.

Here goes:
Senior Seminar: readings, portfolio (consists of one paper from each English class that I have taken since Freshman yr. at ISU... I must re-write/revise it, and turn in), Senior Paper/presentation( banned books.. and how they shouldn't be)

Visible Rhetoric: module 4 due soon (stereotypes in the media, with a focus on Wife Swap :), other modules shall follow, but I don't know exactly how many

My internship with the Girl Scout's of Central Illinois: 70 page LIT (Leader's In Training) manual due, as well as my journal, and written evaluation

Sounds fun, doesn't it? Guess what? I haven't started on most of it. Guess I better get my ass in gear, huh? I will probably be hitting the library for this entire week, because I know if I don't.. it will be no graduation times for me. And, that is not an option at all.

I don't have too much else to say other then....
We out.

No comments:

Post a Comment