Saturday, March 14, 2009

Idiots surround me

So. I kind of feel like venting. It's what I do best. Fo reals. First, some good news... then on to the ridiculously stupid news.

I had a fun time in Florida con mi novio. We chilled with his roomie, cool girl and she has the cutest doggies, and a few of his amigos, did a few touristy things here and there so overall.. it was good. :)

After such a lovely trip.... I come back to a movie scene basically. Here's what went down.

I walk into my apartment and notice that my bedroom door is closed, I vaguely remember, that I didn't close it. So, I fling it open... and find..... can you guess? C'mon.. take a guess!!! Ready? Two douchebags, pants on the flo, climbing out of my bed shocked to see ME!!!! I was in a rage, but managed to keep it cool as the dude buttoned his unbuttoned shirt in his boxers, while his lady pulled on some jeans. They swore to me they didn't fuck in my bed, but.. since they were in their undies... I'm pretty sure something went down... either that, or they went down on each other. The girl mentioned that she was going to make my bed for me, how sweet of her... use a complete stranger's bed, trash the floor with MY stuffed animals, move MY pictures on the walls, and stick gum in a corner behind the door.. and YOU WANT TO MAKE MY BED????? I am just flabber fuckin gasted by her kindness... lemme tell ya. What a fuckin idiot.

Needless to say, they stormed out of my apartment quickly right before I confronted my other roommate.. Karina (I shan't mention last names for privacy reasons) about her friends Gina and whomever she was sleeping with at the time. Karina claimed they were all pretty drunk last night and that she didn't realize her friends crashed in my bed. Maybe this is true, maybe it isn't... either way... I'm still pretty upset with all three of them. I don't think I'm over reacting at all, and what happened was just awkward and really Goddamn rude.

I mean c'mon.. if you want to have sex go do it somewhere else for crying out loud. Or, they could have at least done it on the couches.... no one was around!!! Now that I look back, maybe it would have been funnier if I did walk in on them having sex... I would have had more reason to be upset... and I could have really gone off on them...

I have come to the conclusion that I live with fucking morons. Meredith the puppeteering creep who takes any chance that she has to call cops/the fire dept/ and student health services on me, and then, Karina, the genius who can't keep track of her own friends... or basically, she just doesn't give a fuck what they do in our apt. I love it, I just love it. I love the utter disrespect for my belongings and my living space. It makes me feel great inside. This year has taught me alot about living with other people, it has taught me that maybe I don't want to live with anyone else ever again. Or, if I do.. do a God forsaken background check and come up with a packet of questions before I give a final answer.

I'm pissed.
That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. I am so sorry girl. I would have been pissed exponentially! Glad you kept calm, cuz somebody woulda called the cops on you LOL. But graduation is near and you will be movin out soon. If you ever need shelter from that foolery, please feel free to come nextdoor :)

    ReplyDelete