Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Disorganization

Even though I can be, it still annoys me.. when others are... disorganized... here is an example...

I was supposed to get my security deposit from my apartment company that I sadly was with the entire school year. I have not received a check in the mail. I call the company and they inform me that they emailed it to my apartment in Normal, even though I specifically gave them my home address. Wtf? Is it that difficult to follow directions? Really? Idiots.

I also want my diploma. It looks like I'll be giving ISU a call to see where that's at too.

I attended that school for four years, and all I have as of right now to show for it, is the pride that I did it, and a piece of paper that declares it all. Is that too much to ask? I want that piece of paper.

I guess that is all I have to say for now. I need more hours at work, and I'm still on the hunt for either a second job or full time. It would be lovely to make more money.

In other news, I'll be visiting my roomie Katie in Oklahoma very soon. :) I am quite excited about it. I want to see her off before she studies in Italy for an entire year.... tear.

Until then, I'm spending time with family, friends, and making tasty ass sandwiches at Potbelly's... someone come and visit me at work! It would be mucho fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment