Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Goody's


I feel like becoming the new spokesperson for a pain reliever called Goody's. My friend Ashley introduced it to me awhile back as a way to calm the irritating pain of hangovers after a night of fun drunkenness. Well, not only does it help take away hangovers, but it helps take away fever, body aches, and headaches!

I've used it for sinus headaches, and just last night I was in some pretty awful muscular pain which tends to happen with this weather, I mean it was bad... I thought I had mono or something. I took one packet of Goody's and bada bing, bada boom... my pain disappeared within minutes. I'm still pain free today! Although my muscles are tender, nowhere near as raw as before.

Just because it comes in powder form doesn't mean that you shouldn't try it. Don't be scared! It will help you. I would say I'll give you your money back, but alas.. I'm not selling you this product you have to go out and get it yourself.

So Go! And, suffer no more.

Here is a picture if you don't believe me.

And, here is a silly video about Greek Easter. It makes me laugh, and I can't wait to go home and see my Yia Yia. Who is in failing health. :( It has been too long.
Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfXIWYdL8dU

I don't have anything else to say.... for now. Except, Xristos Anesti. :)

1 comment:

  1. Missed ya this weekend girl! Hope you are having fun at home :)

    ReplyDelete