Monday, February 16, 2009

Yup

So. I finally created a blogger account just for myself. No classes no assignments necessary. This is just for me, and me alone.

My birthday weekend just passed and it was pretty freakin awesome. I missed a few friends that weren't able to attend given financial means or geographical issues. But, the ones that did show made it a pretty awesome time.

Mi amor was there too. Adam. :) My ladies from BG came to visit and of course the ever interesting Ms. Kathy came to visit too. :)

My creepy roommate, Meredith was thankfully gone the entire weekend after I wrote her a note warning of the festivities. I no longer speak to that creature. I think she is an awful, conniving, vindictive, evil, human being. I have never met anyone so backhanded and tricky before. I don't trust anything that comes out of that girl's mouth, and I hate living with her. I love how she finally got the hint that I do not want to talk to her. Ever. Whenever we are in the same area there are no words, sentences, greetings, exchanged. I just hope that lasts for the rest of the year, the less drama the better. No drama sounds good to me.

Ok, I could bitch about her all damn day. So, I'm just going to can it for now, and retire to the kitchen for a small dinner, then wash and homework for the rest of the day. Sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment