Saturday, February 21, 2009

Writings

So, my computer has been pretty fucked up lately. Running really slow, and a detection of possible trojans and shit. Whoever creates that stuff is a hateful, bitter, human being. So, if you all read this and your computer gets infected too, I just want to apologize ahead of time, I'm running a virus scan as we speak. Damn it all.

I feel like bitching here, so I will... dangit! I wanted to go home this weekend to see my family, a few friends, and most importantly my Yia Yia (Grandmother in Greek) for those of you that didn't know. She hasn't been doing well lately at all. In a nursing home of course and just drifting away bit by bit. I want to see her while she can still speak. Because I know the day when she stops talking, is getting pretty close. Thanks to school, work, and other outside forces, I was unable to visit her this weekend like planned.

Potbelly's scheduled me for Sat, when I was first hired they said they wouldn't need me on weekends. Then, someone picks up my shift and no one bothers to call me and tell me.The person that was supposed to take my shift, wound up calling in sick. I thought that was funny. Assholes. I could have been driving home at that time, but it was all too late by then. Then, my Mom tells me that its 5 inches of snow up there, so there's no point in making the drive anyway. Great. I was pretty fuckin pissed at PBelly's as well as the weather, but you can't control everything in life, now can you? Now, PBelly's put me on for this upcoming Sat, when I wanted to go home that weekend since I wasn't able to this weekend. I also want spring break off so I can head down to Florida to see Adam for a little bit, seeing as after the month of March, finals and graduation will mainly consume my existence thus far.

I thought getting a job would be a good idea. I still think it is, and I will stick with it til the end of the year because every little bit counts when it comes to money these days. My parents are pretty upset with my spending habits, so they've cut down my budget pretty tight. I guess I can understand why they did it, to teach me a lesson and all of that fun stuff. I basically have enough for rent and groceries, and that's about it. I still spend it on booze and shit, cause I want to and I'm probably an alcoholic anyway. ;)

I don't feel like writing anymore for today. But, I might sometime this week.
We out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment