Wednesday, September 1, 2010

People Make Me Sick

So. I was browsing xanga recently and I found the most disturbing, vile, video I have ever encountered in my short life. I hope, nay.. I pray.. that the actual contents of this video are fake. I want to believe with all of my heart and soul, that people care more for living creatures than this young woman does.

Here is the synopsis of the video. A young girl (teenager) is throwing 7 wk old puppies into a river. The police are on the hunt for her. The only reason I am posting this note is because I hope someone knows this girl and is brave enough to turn her and the culprit that videotaped the entire ordeal into the police immediately. No one deserves to get away with something like this. NO ONE.

Here is the link to the xanga site with the video. WARNING: what you are about to see is graphic, vile, repulsive... etc. It makes me cry. If anyone knows who this girl is... turn them both in immediately. Do what is right.

Let's find these people and put them away forever.

Stuff like this makes me want to become an 'Animal Cop', but I am waaay too sensitive for that.

I'm done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment