Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things and Even More Things

Well. For those of you that read my thoughts. I appreciate that you all do, trust me. I apologize if my site is acting peculiar lately. Apparently I have been 'link spammed' so whenever I try to log in.. it takes a few minutes and I have to fight with the cursor to get it in the right place before it takes me to another website. I complained to e blogger.. and sent them a little message.. so far no help. I think I will continue to complain until they fix my site... or else! Stupid spammers.. can't they find anything better to do with their measly lives????

This Saturday, the 20th.. my family and I are leaving for Paris, France. :D I couldn't be more excited. I have never been to Europe before. The trip is under sad pretense though because it was originally supposed to be an anniversary trip between my Mom and Dad. But then, life decided to shit on my face... my Dad passed away.. and my Mom is left with a trip by herself. She decided to take my sister and I with her. It's going to hurt being there without my Daddy, but I know he would still want us to have a good time. I know it. There will be plenty of pictures.. and a definite blog after that trip.

I am hoping for two interviews this week. I need change... and I need it now. I will go insane without it.

Other than that, I just need to get to packing... and getting healthier... cause my allergies/sinuses are bringing me down. I must be healthy for the city of love! <3

Have fun/safe spring breaks everyone.

We out.

No comments:

Post a Comment