Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Estoy Aqui

I am here. And, I suppose that counts for something, right?

There isn't much going on here... I am just applying to jobs left and right... all the while hoping something bites.. maybe it will.. maybe it won't. I'm not going to lie.. keeping one's chin up is a daunting task indeed.

Here's to all the college graduates looking for something better out there... we will find it... it will just take some time. I have zero patience.. how about you?

One's goals and dreams are not easily attainable.. but, somehow.. with a little lucky and old fashioned elbow grease it can all come together.

"Come together... right now, over me"

And a made up poem just for shits and giggles

I am not meant for a diamond ring
I am not meant for that kind of thing
I am a girl with wit and craze
Just the sheer thought of marriage puts me in a daze

To some it is right
To some it is needed
To some it is just what
well, no explanation is heeded

I will walk this earth
this path alone
I will find my way
Cause it's all I know

I am not meant for a diamond ring

But, what I would give....

For...

Something

No comments:

Post a Comment