Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chicago Chick Flicks Examiner

Hello everyone,
I know this is shameless advertising, but if you guys could take some time to read my articles that I post weekly for the Examiner.com, it would be much appreciated. If any of you would like to become Examiners I would strongly encourage it... feel free to name me as your referral, then you can pass the message along and refer more of your friends as well. When you refer a friend, Examiner will pay you $50 dollars to a paypal account (which you have to register for). At least that's what I was told, if they don't follow through, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this.

Keep writing... and do keep in touch.

www.examiner.com/x-23240-Chicago-Chick-Flicks-Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment