Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sarcasm Gets You Far in Life

Everyone. My readers, my friends, my family, my acquaintances that I only really see once a year... you need to check out this amazing link.

Whoever this young man is, I want you to know that I am pulling for you. I hope you get exactly what you want in your career because with writing like this, you deserve it. I want to follow in your steps and re-format my entire cover letter, my entire way of thinking.

Please folks give this a read: Best Blunt Cover Letter, Ever

I was INSPIRED last night. And these days that emotion is all but foreign to me. He got up and took a stand. He called the economy/wall street out and now they are eating out of the palm of HIS hand.

I am envious and in awe. Who wouldn't want big wig companies crawling and drooling at your feet? Take note folks, sex might sell in music, but sarcasm will get you the green in the business world.

I might blog more later tonight on other topics, we shall see.

Peace out for now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment