Monday, August 29, 2011

I hate how

I hate how I think of you in moments of silence

You shouldn't be there

creeping

crawling

around in my head

filling each crevice

with those memories

that flash forward

and backward

and forward

and backward again

like the bright, neon, blue lights

after the camera flashes

my thoughts into



nothing



I just hate how you were once here

and now, you're not

you faded away

like you're supposed to

like time says you have to

so my heart tells me so



I am over it



I am over putting myself out on that thin limb

between madness and sanity

that some call love



I am not meant to fall in

be in

or accept LOVE



Because it does not accept me



LOVE IS LIKE A SHIT STEAMED STEW

that's how little I hate you



not really

not at all

just the heartstrings

pulling



on

my conscience

good bye silence of the mind



How, I long for you

No comments:

Post a Comment