Thursday, August 12, 2010

Other Things of Things

Well, I left my job with Armia. It was probably the best decision of my life. Currently, I am unemployed and still on that job hunt. I give myself a month before I even debate going back to retail, because it sucks that much. I have to do what I have to do. My goal is to move out by next year. I have two friends that might be my roomies... if anyone else wants to join in... just let me know. :) Four, might work even better.. just so we can all save monies.

I also need help designing a new tattoo. I want to get this one for my birthday this year. If any of you are artists, please comment here or if you are my fb friend.. shoot me a message. I have this idea that I really want to see come to life.

It's a family joke that my Dad started, and I think it would be a great tattoo. :)

I want to have 4 cubed.. and then wings on either side. :)

Just thoughts for the day.

2 comments:

  1. My darling Sarah, oh how I miss you! I'm glad that your job situation is getting better, I'm sure your next job will be something that you love (the co-workers included!). Being in your early 20's is fun, but confusing and stressful. Sometimes I wish I could fast forward a couple years and just have a job, apartment, and car. I wish you all the best in your new job hunt...maybe you could start blogging for cash on the side? I have a friend who does that and apparently gets sponsorship and good money.

    I suspended my facebook account because I don't want to be distracted during my last semester. Additionally, I get tired of seeing all the foolery people post in their news feed. I may log in every now and then, though.

    But YES, Sabs and I do need to see you soon. I miss you, your funny stories, and general awesomeness. But you can def find me here or text me, cause I love receiving texts, haha. Hope all is well gurl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet angel babygurl! Ahh, it so good to hear from you. :D Yes, the job situation is definitely improving. Now, I help my mom around the house and she pays me for doing yard work and such. Yard work def sucks, but she gets tired so I don't really mind helping her out.

    I am still applying to 'head hunters' and seeing what positions they can find me, and where they will put me. I think I will have to resort right back to retail very soon, which is a bummer, but at least it's something. Things could always be worse I suppose. Hehe.

    Good for you for disabling your fb account! That takes alot of willpower. I practically live on my fb which is sort of sad, but I enjoy uploading photos, stalking people, and seeing what they're up to.

    I definitely think that when you have the time you and Sabrina should come up and visit me. Either before the weather gets nasty, or I can try and make a drive to ISU and hang out with you ladies there. It would be so much fun to catch up with you again! I miss having you as my neighbor. :( And the simplicities of college life.

    Definitely expect to hear from me in the future. :D

    Take care gurl. And for now we will keep in touch via blogger and our cell phones!

    ReplyDelete