Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Estoy pensando en ti

Estoy pensando en ti! - that goes to someone that I like very much! ;) If you read this, let's see if you can translate it! Hehehe.

On to serious things. Today did not start out as a happy day. I wish it did, but it didn't. The events that occurred today made me want to rethink a few things with the goals I have set for myself in this life. Once upon a time, I wanted to move south. I hate winter with the passion of Satan's flaming farts... more than anyone will really understand. I have always loved beaches, the ocean, and palm trees. But, all that changed... today.

Now, I want to stay here for as long as I can. Not necessarily in my childhood home, but I wouldn't mind staying here for another 8-12 months.. just to save money... and make sure everything/everyone is ok. There are definite reasons for that. I have been debating the idea of working from home... it might be kinda fun, and then again it might not. Maybe I could bake cakes or something. ;) And, then drive to events and deliver them to people.

That would actually be really fun.

I want to bake cakes or become an extra in a movie. I think all of that would be pretty grand.

Hmmm sugar comas... delicious.

Here is an awesome video my boyfriend posted on my facebook wall.. I love it.. and want to share it with the world. Hahaha. Enjoy snitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment