Monday, May 31, 2010

She's Not Broken... She's Just A Baby...

For whatever reason I really like that line from Lady Gaga's new single... 'Alejandro'. I just relate to it... I feel like a baby with so many things in life, and an old pro at others. It's weird really. A while ago, a friend of mine and I were talking about our 'passions'. Asking one another.. what is your passion? It turns out hers is fashion, even though she is trapped in a job staring into a microscope day in and day out. What is my passion? Well, I would say my passion is a cross between two topics. Writing/helping others.

I enjoy writing about everything that occurs in my life.. either here... or on other sites I possess... I rarely write in my personal journals anymore.. I should probably get to that.. but I get lazy sometimes. I enjoy helping others with their problems. I do not like that my friends and family have problems at all, and I wish I could solve them.. since I can't.. all I can do is listen. I would much rather listen than talk about my own issues... that, is far too painful for me to address.

My Mom and others have told me that I should become a social worker or counselor or something. I can see it. I've had friends call me at wee hours in the morning needing my help, I've had family members confide their deepest, darkest, secrets in me. I am the keeper of secrets it seems. And, I keep them well.

I do not think an office job will make me happy. I think the paycheck will, and that's rather sad. I would love to 'work' but never 'work' a day in my life... if that makes any sense. I wish I could do something that I love. Of course, I need to find out what that is.. first and foremost. Right now, I don't love much of anything. I don't write stories, I don't write poetry... I'm just not 'in it' anymore. This is probably due to my emotional state of mind, which I am not going to get into here... I will say it's getting better though.. occasional relapses here and there, but no one is perfect.

Still employed with Armia Systems, and not enjoying it at all. By the end of June, I plan on doing something different with my time... because this company truly isn't worth it.

Happy Summerness everyone. :D

Here's to a fun three months of sun, beaches, beer, and good times.

We out.

No comments:

Post a Comment