Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things That Are

I don't have too much to say right now. Hrm.
I have a new job with Armia Systems-iScripts.com. :) I work Mon and Weds there. I am hoping to expand my hours and eventually move up to 'full' time. It would be nice. Really, really nice. My boss is Aji. He is a pretty cool guy, and he puts up with my antics, so what else can I really ask for?

My goal is to quit Potbelly's by this summer. I can't stand it there anymore. I'm tired of the BS, tired of the drama, tired of being treated like crap by people that can't keep their issues at home. I have my moody moments too, oh trust me... my bad side is a baaad side. My coworkers there are going to bring out the bad side in me, real soon. Well, a few are anyway. And, if they read this.. I doubt they will... deal. I don't care what people hear me say about them anymore.. I'm going to say what I want, about whomever I want. So there.

I'm still hunting for other jobs. A never-ending journey it seems to be.

I stumbled across this website. http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookID=4578570319462&sort=1
It makes me sad. But, I like looking at it.

Also this one: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dailyherald/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=135181926

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment