Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Roma




I haven't updated this thang in awhile. Kinda sad, I guess I've just either been too tired or too lazy to go ahead and write. Oh, well.

My family and I got back from Rome a few weeks ago. And, I must say. I loved every minute of it. I loved the buildings, the ruins, the Colosseum, the Trevi fountain, the people, the food, the wine, the just about everything you could possibly imagine I love about that city. I can't wait to go back. They say that if you throw a coin in the fountain, it means that someday in the future you will return. I can only hope this is true.

One day in the future, I want to travel all of Europe. Just take about 3 months off of wherever the hell I'm working and travel, take pictures, and write about it. That, is what I like to call. Living. And people forget how awesome it is to just LIVE!!!

Here are some pictures from the trip. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment