Friday, December 4, 2009

We're All In the Same Boat

Called unemployment.. or dissatisfaction with ones current employment.
Here is a solution to your problem my fellow college grads.
Enjoy.

http://www.gradstaff.com/

This might be the website for you. I believe I found this through my Mom's friend. I have to say, I got an email from the position I applied to within the week! I do not have said position yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the phone interview goes well. :)

This economy is rough, not just on recent college grads, but I would imagine the rest of our population as well. This site is obviously geared towards those of us with little to no experience in an actual working environment. In other words, we have a chance. Our lack of experience just might be the key to a new career.

I sound so positive right now, it makes me want to punch a baby. Ok, not really. Anyways, check it out if you all want.

Best of luck.

Keep in touch.

SEP

No comments:

Post a Comment